I eat real food

/ Saturday, April 6, 2013 /
What I love about living in the Inner West is the amount of ethical, sustainable, organic etc cafes and restaurants that are walking distance from my house. Sure it's hipster-central on the weekends but for all the delicious food available I'm willing to button up my top button and slap on my bowler hat/lensless glasses.

I recently stumbled across Real Food Projects who are putting the spotlight on 'local, seasonal and sustainable foods, hand-crafted by Sydney-based artisans, chefs and urban farmers.' No need to buy that processed shit from Woolies when you can get the amazing products these guys have sourced.

Stopped by the pop-up shop in Newtown today and couldn't resist grabbing some tea and lime cordial. Yum!


0 comments:

Labels

 
Copyright © 2010 tea&pages, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger